Friday, September 11, 2009

untitled VII

Wednesday, August 5, 2009 at 12:54am

ku katakan dengan indah
dengan terluka hatiku hampa
sepertinya luka..

but you never broke my heart
i break mine by myself
it's not your fault
it's just that i want it that way, unexpectedly

let's pretend that i am okay
let's pretend everything is alrightbecause good moment is slipping away
and i don't want to miss any chance to share it with you

i am okay, at least i pretend to be
don't worry bout me
but worry about us
but then don't be so worry because i will fix everything
i will try my best to bear everything
to bear this pain by myself

i owe you too much
and i don't want to bother you anymore
i guess i do

time healed me once
and i am sure it works again right now

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=153294096144

No comments: