Thursday, September 10, 2009

untitled III

Friday, January 9, 2009 at 5:46pm

you ignore me once
i am mad like hell
you try to calm me down and hold me close say how sorry you are

you ignore me twice
i begin to think, is this right?
and you make a promise that you will never do the same again

you ignore me again
i keep silence
...and you never realize how it hurts

you said how you feel lost without me
i told you how i feel the same

you said how you feel lost without me til it hurts
i told you i am here and i will never ever leave you and i feel the same way too

i told you i miss you
you keep silence

i told you i miss you so much
you said you're here in my heart

i told you i miss you til i cry
you said you don't know what to do
...and you never realize how it hurts

you made a mistake and say sorry
i forgive you

you made a mistake and not realize it
i still forgive you

you made a mistake, the same mistake and still not realize it
i forgive you no matter what.
..and you never realize how it hurts

i told you don't take me for granted
not because i'm easy, but because i love you this much

i told you it's just me, it's so easy to tell me how you miss me too
how come it seems so hard for you?

i ask you don't do the same mistake
but you do it over and over again

maybe i'm just a girl
or maybe i'm just a fool

maybe you're just a boy
or maybe you're the fool

if only you could feel the same way that i feel...
then i surely am gonna be the most happiest person on earth...
or not?

No comments: