Friday, September 11, 2009

just when i need you the most - its when youre not here with me.

Thursday, June 4, 2009 at 12:06am

i stare at you from afar
knowing that im far enough from you to see me
i cry silently so nobody will notice me
so you won't notice me

im so scared being myself
and im so scared that im all alone
but i choose not to walk to the crowd
i don't want to be seen
not in my weakest shape

you never know what i feel or what i go through
i don't tell and you never ask
i desperately need you and need a comfort touch
i need to be heard
i want to be accompanied

im getting to hate this isolation
but i dont want to be sorrounded by people
i just want to be with you

but i guess im too far from it
im way too isolated from you to notice me

but it's okayi guess im gonna be just fine by myself
i guess im trying to be strong though im not
i guess i can just crawling to get the air to breathe
i guess i can curl up in a ball then cry out loud
i guess i will survive
i guess this is not so painful as it is

but i guess im wrong....
im wrong...

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=126937446144

No comments: