Saturday, December 24, 2011

bizzarely incomplete.

Listening to Lady Antebellum - I Need You Know right around 1 AM, sobbing so hard, crying my heart out..........
Seems familiar?

When the word: It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now.......
is being sung, it strikes me so hard, even makes my sob and tears getting worse.

That's what i went through last Saturday.

But that's not what i want to talk right now.
Who the hell cares with my love life.

Well it is indirectly connected but my case isn't my point.

What i want to talk about here and now, is the idea of how people can be so easily saying "it's okay, i know how you feel".
While most of the time they never experience it themselves.
Simple example: watching the infotainment, there's a celebrity who's having an affair, most of us would say "how can they do that. that is just so wrong"
But, really?
Have we really ever felt the same way like that?
Or have we really ever experienced the exact same condition?
For me, I used to say that.
From social point of view, doing something WRONG is wrong.
There's boundary, there's parameter.
Like: when you're married you're not supposed to be having a relationship with other people.
I agree to that statement. But to what extend?
I haven't got married yet.
I haven't experienced that so how could I say that's wrong or right?
Just according to social perspective and moral issue.

Someone, a person, told me: "when it comes to heart (feeling-wise) we can't control it at all."

Another simple example, from my own experience:
When I was young, my friend asked me what should she do at that time when she found out her boyfriend was cheating. I simply said "break him up" but she was so stubborn to hold on to her relationship and I didn't know why would she do that. Then came to one point, when I experienced the same thing. My friend did tell me the exact same thing, to break him up.
But did I do that right away?
No I didn't.

Who says it's easy?
Who says it's simple?
I knew it wasn't right, but i knew i couldn't lie to my heart.
Thus from that point i understand how it feels to be in that situation.
I mean, we have options. to forgive/forget and take a chance (even for being hurt once more or over and over again by the same guy), to follow our hearts, or to just go ahead dump that stupid man.

Okay it doesn't make any sense, right?
But I did once.
So I know how it feels like.
I know I was being so stupid and silly by forgetting and forgiving him, but in reality, I am getting stronger from that point until now.
I learned something.
But the most important thing is: I don't regret that I was following my heart at that time.

Several of worst feelings, of what hurts the most according to me are:
1. Just like what Rascal Flatts says: what hurts the most was being so close and having so much to say and watching you walk away.
Tell me it doesn't hurt when you have someone so close, you know that they're within your ability to reach and grasp, but you just can't because it is slipping through your fingers.
2. What hurts the most is when you know you care for someone so much, one day, they're breaking down and falling apart and you can't do anything just because you're merely nobody for them.
3. What hurts the most is when someone who once your everything turns into stranger.
4. What hurts the most is when you thought you have everything with someone, and when they're gone, you realize you never had anything.
5. What hurts the most is when you just can't tell yourself to let go what you should have.
6. What hurts the most is when you are lost, not knowing what to do.
7. What hurts the most is when you miss someone so much yet they don't give a damn about you at all.
8. What hurts the most is seeing someone from afar, seeing their back, once you used to hold. Yet you can do nothing about it.
9. What hurts the most is fighting so hard to just fall even harder in the end.
10. What hurts the most is being judged by the one you love the most.

2 comments:

Ms Mushroom said...

kenapa postingan kamu mellow terus mel, puk puk, sabar yaa :)

the ugly duckling said...

iya ini mbak lagi rada sensitif T__T makasih ya mbaak