Friday, December 24, 2010

stickers. what stickers?

ah...
what a busy (week) days we have when we are working, literary working in the office *sigh
really.

recently, after i started working, i go home at around 7pm (could be less or more)
then take a shower, happy eating (yeah!), and i have been spending my time either doing workloads or going to sleep immediately
(since i love sleeping so much..........right)

so i miss my (beauty) sleeping time i usually have ):

but internship has been going quite well (of course since i handle this current project)
hahaha...
look fwd for it in my portfolio! :3



so yea i miss sleeping, i miss my babies, i miss doing things i love....
but anywayyy!
since i have more slacking time in office (LOL)
i do have chance to browse through interesting site, called, vi.sualize.us

damn! lotsa images there to browse and be inspired by them!
well it is kinda similar to flickr, thumblr, or any similar sites
but idk why i am more adapted to this particular site hehehe...

so couple of fast review about my internship, day one i was quite bored, since i was new, the situation ain't that easy
i prepared myself for the worst or whatsoever, i told myself, "look, you are damn newbie, but don't let them stomp you, NEVER!"
so yea, i managed to keep myself relaxed and calm (LOL considering i am quite a panic person when it comes to difficult situation, but i am a grown up now, so yeaaaaaaahhhh *pat my own shoulder*)

been almost a week though
i am get used to the environment
ADAPTION rules! :3




oh btw i just bought this super cute sticker (LOL, not to mention i love to collect bizzare stickers!)

(not to forget that i bought that bear pen as well hahaha!)

i just pasted the sticker (lower bottom left, the bear stickers) on the cover of my brand new portfolio (hard copy)
yea since my portfolio has been taken by the company i had interview with (i don't have a clue that here in Indonesia they take our portfolio with them and will never give it back ): how am i supposed to know thaaat? uhhh.... there goes my portfolio)
so now i re-print all stuffs *sigh

but anyway,
i am excited with life recently, super excited because things have been going on pretty well
i got several projects going on to keep me busy and i love being busy
so yea, i am happy, period

(:

No comments: