Friday, June 17, 2011

.....and after all

it always goes like this:

you are busy with projects and loads of work
i can handle it

you are unintentionally ignoring some of my drama
i can understand it

you pretend like we never are close
i can totally accept it
i know your reason and i appreciate it

you act like there is nothing between us
i can bear with it

you talk to me like we are just friends
i do not mind

you say you miss me and are afraid to lose me
but in the end it is always me whom you ignore
in the end i chase after you for nothing in return
i do try to understand it

i am not part of any of your life story
you don't tell your problems
just because you think you would cause me burden
i totally understand it

but........ after all
after you have been ignoring me saying "i miss you"
saying "i wanna hug you"
saying "i love you"
and still you can say such thing echoes in my mind
even it was just some kind of joke
my heart was cut open wider
and how sorry you were doesn't mean anything right now

i just want to be happy
i just want you to be like you used to
i just want to be loved
i just want to be given affection
i just want you to care for me just a little while, a little bit
i just want you to stop hurting me...........

1 comment:

Ms Mushroom said...

what's going on, mel ? :)