Wednesday, June 15, 2011

he is a boy and i am a girl.

you like the loud and shattering songs
rocking your style
hit and go

i like sweet mellow melody
absorbing every moment
sit and stare

you always say i disturb you so much with the question WHY
i say you never listen to what i say and i keep asking WHY

you say i'm cute with how funny i look when i react to something
you say i'm cute when i act stupid because of something i don't get
i say you're cute with the way you act so sweet
i say you're cute when you say sweet things to me

you hold me close
i whisper "don't go"

you hug me tight
i hug you even closer

you hold my hand
i look into your eyes and smile

you look at me and can't resist to smile
i look at you and i laugh instantly
then we laugh together

isn't it sweet?
isn't it lovely?

we enjoy our moments together

even though sometimes you ignore me
even sometimes you turn your back on me
and i sometimes stand still to stare at you, how could you often do the silence treatment on me
and i sometimes chase after you just to hug you close
no matter how you push me away
or how you walk away

i love you

that's one thing for sure

but then i ask myself, for what does it take i would stay?
for what sake would i stand still?

i constantly remind myself, who am i to ask you for more
and you once said, you wouldn't have any right to give me more
i constantly forget how incapable i am to demand for something
and you once said, you are out of the league partially
i constantly resist myself for showing too much
and you once said, you merely nobody to do the same
i constantly prevent myself from holding you too close, or to think bad stuffs about you, and any other stupid silly probabilities
and you once said, you said it already
and you once said, you don't like drama

but what can i do when i want 100% from you
when i give 110% out of me for you

but then i remember i once said: i will never leave you

and that time i was so sure, yet still I AM...................


i want everything of you
and willingly am giving everything of i am
no pretending
no lies
no concealing
no hiding
no more

but i am afraid
so much
too much


♪ Maroon 5 - Never Gonna Leave This Bed

No comments: