Wednesday, September 28, 2011

happy birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
to you, somewhere out there
i have no courage to say it to you right away so i am writing this shit out of me

you,
were once part of my life
you,
were once the reason why i smiled, laughed, and cried
you,
were once filled my day with joy and happiness
you,
were once a beautiful mistake
you,
were once so lovable and loving
you,
were once reminding me of what a love is
you,
were once the reason why i did things i did not normally did
and you,
were the greatest thing God has given me in my life
you,
were someone i love the most
you,
i am losing you
i am missing you
i am loving you, still

i know there is no way you would ever read this
but if one day you'll come across and have a miracle chance to read this
i want you to know, you are loved
so much by someone
in this world

i miss you so much
HAPPY BIRTHDAY (:
28092011 2400hrs

No comments: