Thursday, August 18, 2011

hello stranger, how are you?



Just when I felt like giving up on us
You turned around and gave me one last touch
That made everything feel better
And even then my eyes got wetter
So confused wanna ask you if you love me
But I don't wanna seem so weak

i really don't know what is worst:
trying to live with you but we're like never met each other and like nothing happened but then i can still keep in touch with you

or

trying to live without you and pretend like i don't feel the pain

everything seems like worst options ever
you know, i really wish you could just knock on my door again
and say "let's start all over again"

i promise i'll be good
i promise i'll be everything you need, everything you want
everything you want someone in your life to be

i promise i will bear all the pain
i promise i won't nag you
i promise i won't let you down
i promise i won't disturb your life
i promise i will be the one you can be proud of

living without you is hard
but living without you, pretending like i am okay, pretending like nothing ever happened, pretending like we never shared moments, memories, laughters, tears is even harder

there was a distance
there was

Eye to eye
Cheek to cheek
Side by side
You were sleeping next to me
Arm in arm
Dusk to dawn
With the curtains drawn
And a little last night on these sheets
So, how come when I reach out my fingers 
It seems like more than distance between us

but then to think about it, i think i could better bear it
than living my life like this
i'm screwed
i'm way more screwed than i ever was before

i used to be so crushed
now i am way stronger
but it appears like i am faking everything
i cannot even get the numb feeling
do i love you THIS much?
so why can't i make you feel it?
if love is so strong then why can't i make you turn around and look me in the eyes
if love is so strong then why can't we try from the scratch
so am i that worst for you?
so am i that awful in your eyes?
so am i that horrible in your mind?

i just want to make you feel how i feel.....
just to make you understand how i love you so much....


so hello stranger, how are you?


No comments: