Thursday, October 15, 2009

i've got this feeling.

you know the feeling everytime we want to leave place where we used to be staying there for some time yet we feel so bored..
but whenever we want to leave the place, suddenly everything looks more beautiful than we used to know.

the sky is bluer than blue
or it's orangy and so warmth

the clouds look fluffy and comfortable

the road seems so pretty with trees and bushes and flowers

the air seems so delicate and not that hot

the lights seem so cozy

i don't know why..
this afternoon, on the way to changi airport, i realised that everything looks so beautiful..
(in fact everytime i'm leaving singapore, everything seems more beautiful and astonishing than before)

is it because the city wants me to stay and regret myself that i'm leaving?
is it because it wants to mock me the way i usually mock it?
or is it because it wants me to remember all good things happen here?

it's funny because the reason why i'm leaving is because this is my home
but whenever i'm leaving it behind, i feel like some part of my "home" is missing too

i guess i will never know the reason why, eh? (:

No comments: