Thursday, November 17, 2011

wizzy, dizzy.

dua hari lalu baru aja operasi gigi bungsu (yeah after 5 years of excruciating headache and teethache)
setelah 5 tahun dipending karena trauma waktu operasi gigi bungsu yang bawah, akhirnya nyerah juga *lambai-lambai bendera putih*

selasa pagi nyokap gue belum kunjung booking si dentist..
okei... i thought i should do it by myself then.... (great i signed up for my own agony)
so i called the dentist and i got lucky 4pm appointment (yeppp straight ahead to surgery)
i had prepared myself long before the booking call, days, weeks..
but right after i made the phone call my knees were shaky hahahahaha....
my heart pounded like crazy and i had to sit in front of tv, stared blankly for couple of hours until i managed to rule myself out of the misery

so at around 2.30pm i took off
on my way to dentist
forgot my lunch completely and i felt hungry in car
so i ordered fillet o' fish and chicken nuggets from McD
(ruined my perfectly brushed teeth)

so i did not bother if i smelled like fish or chicken (or both)
so i stepped in the dentist, sit myself in waiting room, just prayed it would not be too long
3.30 the nurse called me in the room
told me to take 2 kinds of med, sit properly and started to put some kind of nappy around my neck, and handed in a glass of water to rinse my mouth and followed by a cap-full of mouthwash
i sat there for around 10-15mins since the dentist was doing another surgery in the next room
so he finally saw me
the first thing he said, "mel, berani?"
and i was hysterically laughing like a hyena
i told him "berani gak berani, here we go"
and he said "akhirnya yah, 5 tahun, gimana rasanya?"
i told him about my severe headache and teethache
and he said "i told you so"
and i was completely defenseless
i prayed to God pleaseeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeee make it quick or at least make it painless or at least make me STRONGER
since i was having tremor all over my body (just imagine a scaredly kitty)

oh, while i was waiting for the dentist to come and see me, i kept staring at those trays full of injection that really really looks like a nail gun HAHHAHAA (bad idea, i know), scalpels (EGAD), some metal stuffs i did not want to know
and i reminisced the time i was there 5 years ago, same room, same chair, same dentist, same situation, and gosh i felt the pain

so the dentist finally was ready to perform the surgery, he said, "siap mel?"
and i firmly said "SIAP" with all my heart..........(scared-kitty heart)
and then it began

the alcohol wipe around the mouth area
the injection (HELL YEAH INJECTION INTO THE BONE, GUM, AND vein i guess? for whatever it was, it felt like someone snaps your bone into several pieces)
the surgery began

left wizzy went pretty quick and well
right wizzy.....right.....
5 years ago my bottom right wizzy troubled me so much (well actually troubled the dentist as well) since it was so hard to be pulled out, the anesthesia perished, another injection into the opening gum and tooth right there....
IT HAPPENED AGAIN

so within less than 20 minutes the surgery was finally done
DONE!
the pain was like hell
honestly, i cried
cried like maniac
to be exact i was sobbing
man, the pain.....
i was alone (5 years back my mom was there)
sitting all by myself, sobbing like crazy in the waiting room (waiting for my little brother to finish his examination)
until the nurse finally gave me painkiller (EARLIER PLEASE?)

damn painkiller worked after 30mins
so i was happy jolly joy afterwards hahahaha....
so i went home, HAD MY PORRIDGE (i call it porridge-thon*)
took meds, struggled to brush my teeth (right, bleeding), and then went to bed

one thing that i am sure of right now
there won't be anymore wizzy surgery!
everything will be alright soon
i will get braces and my teeth will be perfect again
but surely no more tooth surgery! (:
i love my teeth, teeth i love you so please don't make up stupid things anymore!

cheers!

*porridge-thon or porride-marathon is those days when you eat porridge daily because you have to (sick, post-surgery, etc.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Teeth are the important part of human body. Now a days, the knowledge about dental zahnersatz berlin diseases is not available on large scale. i personaly feel pleasured to fine such an impressive knowledge and research you shared in your blog. it will help many folks. awesome