Saturday, May 29, 2010

YOU GOT OWNED IF YOU HAVE BLACKBERRY WITH THIS PIN: 215656BD

I just lost my blackberry 9700 at 313 somerset, singapore this afternoon....
I suspect 1 male in COTTON ON shop which was super crowded due to singapore's great sale..
I put my blackberry in my bag because the battery was running out 3% left when I turned it off...

I followed this man for quite some times, we even had eye contact several times and he was so nervous when i looked at him in the store...

he even SMILED at me and I knew it was a nervous kind of smile.

I followed him out of the store and he looked so panic....
he kept his hand in his front jeans pocket i guess to disguise n cover the blackberry shape which is quite bulky...
SO if you really get the blackberry bold 9700 with this pin number, just to let you know that you have a stolen blackberry and if you really want to give it back to me, it's a pleasurable and noble thing you could have done for me....

I wish good luck for the thief who stole my blackberry this afternoon. hopefully you could have a good night sleep and safe and peace life throughout your life........
til death greets you.......... (:


with love,
the blackberry onyx owner with pin number 215656BD

No comments: