Saturday, October 27, 2012

Lingering with impossibility.

I just want someone who i can call on my own.
Who is crazily enough just to stay awake with me all night.
Who is strong enough, to just constantly and patiently hugging me all night long, giving me affection, loving me without expecting me to do the same.
I want someone who knows me too well, even he knows what i am about to say before i do say it.
I want someone who is willingly wait and smile outside my house during pouring rain just to see me.
I want someone who thinks everyday is like the last chance for him to see me, to be with me. So that he never gets tired loving me.
I want someone who doesn't acknowledge the word "tired", "sleepy", "sick".
I want someone who always adores me even there are so many beautiful girls before me.
I want someone who always looks in me in the eyes each time he sees me, with that exact same sparkle in his eyes.
I want someone who never gets tired to bear with my stupidity, stubbornness, and emotions.
I want someone who knows that i am madly in love with him and always smiles whenever he remembers that.
I want someone who holds me in his arms whenever i am about to run away.
I want someone who pull me closer whenever i walk away.
I want someone who sits silently beside me whenever i don't feel like talking at all. And then he smiles at me and loves me with his soothing eyes, tells me "everything is gonna be alright"
I want someone who is not afraid to touch me even when i am mad. Really mad.
I want someone who knows exactly what he is doing, so surely, that he doesn't lose his direction to walk with me.
I want someone who understands the meaning behind my words.
I want someone who sings me lullaby every night and makes me smile, then closes my day by saying "goodnight, gorgeous. You are loved"
I want someone, who can show me, no, who loves me, with all his might with everything he does.
I don't have to question it.
I don't have to struggle with disbelieve or doubts.
I want someone who is, by just holding my hands, can tell his feelings.
I want someone who always wants me, without me saying it out loud.
I want someone who won't make me feel unwanted, not once.
I want someone who knows he is different and makes me feel it.
I want someone who stays awake just to see me, just to look at me, just to adore me, just to make me feel comfortable, at all cost.

But is it even possible?
Am i asking too much?
What if i just ask for love. No, ask for someone who makes me feel loved?
Is it possible then?

No comments: